This might sound like I'm tooting our collective horn here, but really, I'm not. I'm just that confident that Mysea and I do this one thing really well. Of course, Annie is incredibly easy to love. She's got such a content disposition; much like her daddy when he was her age! And she's cute as a button (no doubt taking after her mommy).
When taking this all in, I can't help but let my thoughts move to the relationship between all of us and our Father in heaven. To think His love for us far surpasses that which we could ever feel or show Annie Isabel is literally inconceivable. But that doesn't mean we don't like to try.
As I type Momma is playing with Annie. They're counting to 100 (Annie's squealing with delight; Daddy's smiling with his soul) and doing some baby yoga moves; talk about heartwarming entertainment.

No comments:
Post a Comment