Monday, August 22, 2011

Sister Bear & Brother Bear

Annie and Ezra Aug 11

This picture is the best out of a 10 minute attempt at getting a good one of the two together... ugh, not an easy task! I like this one anyhow, because it shows both of their moods that day. Not a generic 'smile' face or anything too planned- just my babies being themselves. Anyhow, I realized that Ezra is already 9 months old and I really don't have that many photos of the two together- which is strange, since they are pretty much always together!

They have been really interacting a lot lately, which is so fun to watch. I get a kick out of anything they do together, even when they are not getting along. It's pretty funny to see Ezra's reaction to Annie taking something away from him-- he usually squeals, grabs her arm or leg, and tries to bite her- yikes!! Hopefully this will be ancient history once he has words to tell her how he feels... hopefully. ;o)

It is sweet how much they love each other already. Ezra and I are always awake before Annie, having some good one-on-one time, he is happy to be with me, but his face really lights up the moment Annie comes in the room. He is always thrilled to see her and she usually snuggles him and they 'talk' and giggle together for a sweet moment before we head down for breakfast.

Every so often Annie reminds me that she wants to share a room with Ezra when he is bigger. She says they want bunk beds and matching stuff. We'll see if this is still her plan in a few years!

She also tells me that when Ezra is big, like her, that I need to order another baby-- this time a girl! If only it were that easy! Well, at least we know she loves being a big sister!!

No comments: