Um, yeah... I'm a little behind on the posts. The good news is that we are too busy having fun to get to all of our 'to do' items- including blogging. I know I could just pick up where we're at, and no one would think anything of it, but for the sake of record keeping I will do a little post for each month I missed. This one is about Halloween! As in, October 2011. ;o)
Annie chose her costume this year- she wanted to be Strawberry Shortcake. I did my best to put together a cute costume, and Annie even helped by decorating the cute hat we found online. Ezra was the Karate Kid for his very first Halloween. We went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood with some friends and then went to a little party afterwards. Annie, just like last year, wasn't interested in hitting up a lot of houses to get tons of candy. She was satisfied with just a few pieces and wanted to eat them right away. Like, 'go home now' and eat them... Ezra, on the other hand, may take after his daddy when it comes to trick-or-treating. He would say, 'Eh!!,' point to the next house, and then sort of giddy-up kick his legs against whomever was carrying him at the moment. He would clap when he got candy in his bucket... he has never even eaten so much as one bite of candy, but he knew it must be good!
Besides trick-or-treating, we visited a pumpkin patch/farm and went to our annual neighborhood Boo Bash. It was a fun time, as all holidays are when you have little ones to celebrate with!




1 comment:
Both kids' costumes are adorable but Ezra as Karate Kid takes the gold, that is hilarious!!
Post a Comment