




After heading to the hotel for a nice long nap we freshened up and made our way back to Disney for dinner and some rides. We arrived at the perfect time- right at the beginning of the firework show! Not only was the firework show beautiful, but after it was over a huge crowd of people left for the evening- which meant no more long lines! Annie was able to choose several rides to go on, including
Dumbo, the carousel,
The Teacups (twice!), and
It's a Small World. She loved all the rides and kept telling us she wanted to go faster!! I didn't join Annie and Daddy on the Dumbo ride because I was denied entrance to a similar ride at Sea World due to being pregnant. Annie remembered that and told me that I couldn't go on the Dumbo ride with them. She looked at me very sweetly and said, "Mommy, when baby brother comes out then you can go on the Dumbo ride, okay?"
No comments:
Post a Comment