



It was raining this morning when we woke up!! I can't even remember the last time it rained here- it was a refreshing change of scenery. The bummer was that we had promised to take Annie to the pool this morning, so when she saw the rain I thought she would be disappointed. Instead, she said, 'Oh I know, I know! I have an idea! Maybe Annie could put on my rain boots and jump in the water!' What a great idea!! So we took her out in the yard to play in the puddles. Daddy was good at making big splashes. One was so big that it got her face all wet and she had to tell Daddy, 'Don't splash water on my face- it feels bad.' Too cute! A big thank you to Mama Susie for the super cute rain boots. We will get good use out of them this monsoon season!
No comments:
Post a Comment