Annie chose a Strawberry Shortcake theme for her fourth birthday party. She was very much involved in the process of planning her party this year, and not happy when I tried to cut corners or simplify anything along the way... She is definitely a party girl!!! She even chose her own goody-bag treat- sprinkled whoopie pies- and helped make the tags, the cookies, and the bags!!! She was proud of her work, and loved handing them out to the group of family and close friends that joined us for her party.
Annie's Mama Susie sewed her the darling Strawberry dress that she wore for her party. She also surprised Annie with a new doll that was wearing a dress matching hers! Annie loved that!
This little girl got SO MANY wonderful gifts- all so thoughtful, and so Annie. I may blog the list of gifts (for memory sake) when I post her four year old photos. That would be fun to look back and read fifteen years from now!
And now, please check out a few pictures of Annie's berry bitty party...
2 comments:
I can't believe Annie is four already! It seems like it was just yesterday that you were pregnant with her!
Yes! Do include the list. It's true, looking back will be so fun! Looks like a great party. THis means David's b-day is just around the corner - that is HARD to believe!
Great to see a new post! ;-)
Rachel
Post a Comment