On the first day of April, my little girl woke up four years old. The happiness that has filled my days for the past four years with her is difficult to even describe. I am often overwhelmed by her amazingness and the love I feel for her. I can hardly keep up with all the awesome things she says and does in our days together. I am totally blessed to be able to spend my time with her, being her full-time Mommy. She astounds Ben and I with her wisdom and her rich vocabulary, and at the same time she trickles little sneaks of innocence that remind us of how young she still is.
Annie has so many great qualities- many of which are opposites, like cautious and adventurous, and sassy while still being incredibly sweet. If you know her, you love her. She is extraordinary and I am sooooo glad she is mine.








No comments:
Post a Comment