
Annie is going to be a big sister!! She has been thrilled to make this announcement to our family recently and now we are excited to share the news with you! Our new addition is due November 25th, 2010-- Thanksgiving Day!! Uncle David already nicknamed the baby 'Butterball' - nice! Annie has her own name for the baby: 'Raspberry.' She has been calling it a 'raspberry baby' since I told her early on that the baby was very tiny, like the size of a raspberry. I am already over 17 weeks along - and doing really well. I am doing my best to enjoy time with Annie and give her plenty of attention now, as it is going by so fast. She is pretty curious about my belly and babies in general. Occasionally she will lean towards my belly and ask the baby if it wants to 'play guys' with her! Annie is going to be such a fun big sister!
2 comments:
That is such awesome news Mysea! Will you find out the gender or leave it a surprise?
Mysea, you are the most adorable mommy ever!
Post a Comment