Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So Thankful!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I needed to remind myself to stop dwelling on the 'traumatic birth' and recovery, and the unknown future and start to dwell on the many blessing I have. I am sooo blessed to have such generous family that would rearrange their own lives and plans to arrive here right when most needed and to give, give, give of themselves while here taking care of me, my babies, and even my house! And the HUGE blessing of being able to create and carry my own healthy babies is something that should never be taken for granted. It is a dream come true to have carried both a daughter and son that are a combination of Ben and I. Having the most amazing 'partner in care' as a husband is a blessing that should also not be taken for granted-- I know that his attention to details and gentle spirit is unique to him and a blessing to me, and our kids.

This picture that I snapped between 'the good shots' of Annie smiling while holding her almost two-week old brother reads 'thanksgiving' to me. They seem to already understand how blessed they are to have each other to support and love through their lives. I adore them both so much and am so excited to watch them grow together. Oh!, so thankful this Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: