Our fabulous neighbors in 'The Hourglass' neighborhood of Marley Park had a stork waiting for us when we returned home from the hospital! Auntie Jenny and Annie were waiting excitedly in the garage and had made a 'Welcome Home Ezzy' sign for us-- I cried 'happy tears' and hugged Annie sooooo tight. She kept asking why I was crying- I was just so happy to have my little family all under one roof together.

The first thing we did when we got home was sit together on the couch and let Annie check out her brother a little more. She kept shaking his hand and saying, "Nice to meet you. Nice, nice, nice to meet you little brother."

Even though the first week home was still pretty painful for me, I was in fairly good spirits and enjoyed adjusting to having a tiny little one again.
No comments:
Post a Comment