Now for a couple of quotes from the one who doesn't have Daddy's calm disposition- the one who got Mommy's... what's the opposite of calm disposition? ;o)
{June, 2011- To Mylo, while standing in the buff, watching her tub fill up...}
"No Mylo!!!!! My buns are privacy!!"
********************
{June 10, 2011}
Ben: What's your puppy's name?
Annie: Benny.
B: It's a little boy puppy?
A: No, she's a girl puppy.
B: Oh, Benni, with an 'i.'
A: She has two eyes, Daddy.
********************
{June 11, 2011}
"Mommy, you are cute, 'cause you are extraordinary. But, you are not extraordinary when you are mad because I'm in trouble."
********************
{June 2011- In response to me telling her that her outfit was cute.}
"I know. God made me a good dresser."
********************
{July 7, 2011}
"Soon I will be 4 and then I will go to kindergarten. Then I will be 10 and I will go to college."
********************
And one from today, July 10, 2011. I started to pack for our Minnesota trip (3 more days!!) so Annie went in her room and packed her little rolling backpack all by herself. She came out and showed me that she had packed some clothes, panties, pajamas and pull-ups, lots of books, a snuggly-furry friend, and a baby toy for Ezra. The last item in her suitcase was a fairy wand. She explained that the fairy wand was, "for when Ezra fusses on the plane, so I can bippity-boppity-boo him into a nice prince." Overall, I am very impressed with her packing. I may have her pack my bags, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment