Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oh the little things!!

I'm really enjoying the small things in life lately. I love sitting back with a cup of coffee and just watching my babies be themselves. They are amazing... Here are some of the little things I've enjoyed recently:

1. Annie is an actress, reciting and acting out movie lines for play almost every day. This is a picture of her acting out the scene in 'Beezus and Ramona' in which Ramona takes her school picture with raw eggs dripping down her hair. Hilarious to watch her do the whole scene, but this picture is pretty spot-on, on its' own!

2. Ezra thinks he's awesome because he can put his paci in all by himself. The funny thing is that he often puts it in sideways or upside down. I love the look on his face in this picture- he's like, "What's so funny, Mom?!"
Ezra Ben 2

3. Ezra can scoot now. But, he can only go backwards. I had set him on the green blanket to play while I cleaned off my desk in the kitchen and was talking to him until I left the room to toss the garbage from my desk. When I came back he was gone!! I said, "Ezra!?" pretty loudly and then immediately heard his fusses from behind the ottoman. He had scooted back there and couldn't move forward to get back out!! Poor buddy! I smiled at him and promised to be right back, because I had to run and get the camera to document his adorable face peeking around the ottoman..."A little help here?!" So stinkin' cute, this one!!
Blog J11 E scoots

No comments: