Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ezra's first art project...

Ezra got some cute little 'baby's first' markers in his Easter basket this year, so I thought I would let him try them out. The first thing he did was put them in his mouth. Over and over again. So, I put his pacifier in his mouth to see if that would prevent the markers from going in. He sort of just fumbled around with the markers because his little hands were too small to get a good grip on them-- the package said the markers are for 18 months and up-- until Annie decided he was too little for markers.
When Annie took the markers from Ezra he cried a pitiful little squeal. Poor buddy!
We decided to give Ezra paper to play with while Annie colored with his markers. She had fun coloring with the little animal markers and he enjoyed folding and crumpling the paper. So, after all was said and done, Ezra's first art project was origami!

No comments: