Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nesting continued...





So, more nesting! The above projects were completed with the help of my Dad, who came over to drop stuff off for a yard sale that I was having. The night before the yard sale my Dad and I (who both can't sit still for too long!) decided it was a great time to install some hardware in the kitchen. I mean, you can't bring home a baby without proper handles, right?! So, I ran to the store and picked some out and then we had them installed before the night's end. The next day my Dad and Janet stuck around and helped out with the yard sale- which was a part of a huge community sale- and they even watched my sale so I could go check out others and buy some baby boy clothes. While out I found an old beat up frame for $1. I brought it back home and asked my Dad if he could fix it up and add a chalkboard. He brought it back all fixed up with a chalkboard that he made and Ben painted it to match some other decor in the house. The final project is shown in the fourth picture- we hung it in the 'butler's pantry' (ha ha, what butler?!) and I wrote a Bible verse on it to encourage our little family. The last picture is of the garage shelves Ben and my Dad put up. It got most everything off the floor in the garage and then allowed us to find the old baby stroller and carseat to prepare for the baby. Benny took both the stroller and carseat apart and washed them up so they are all set for the baby.

No comments: