Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nesting - Part 1




I have been doing a lot of nesting this time around... Pretty sure that it has to do with being in a new house that we moved into when I was about 4 months pregnant. I have pretty much been nesting since then! One of the first major 'nesting' projects was to move Annie's crib out of her room and replace it with a big girl bed and dresser. After that was all set up we decided to move the guest room down the hall to allow the baby's room to be closer to Annie's room. Finally, Ben painted the old guest room (well, it was only a guest room for 2 months!) baby blue and set up Annie's old crib in brother's room! This was only the beginning of my nesting urges, which have lead to many hours spent cleaning, organizing, shopping, setting up and other 'projecting' around the house. Ben has gotten to do lots of nesting, too-- mostly projects that have been 'assigned' to him by me, but he does them all with a great attitude!! I have even enlisted the help of my Mom (all the way from MN!) and my Dad, who has helped with some of the more major projects. Stay tuned for more posts and pictures of nesting projects!

No comments: