
Mommy cuddling Ezra after feeding him - he is a good little nurser and loves to be held by Mommy!

This is a picture showing his sweet disposition, even while resting in the hospital bassinet he was calm and observant-- checking out the world around him.

My great friend Stefanie took care of Annie the night that we went into the hospital and brought her to meet her little brother the next morning. Annie walked in and confidently walked right over to her brother and said, "Oh brother! You are so cute!" It was love at first sight. She wanted to hold his hand and kiss him as much as she could on that first visit!

Big Sis Annie, checking out all the details on her new little brother.

After a four night stay at the hospital, we bundled up little Ezra and headed home. Sweet and thoughtful Daddy Ben even bought a little step stool on the way to the hospital so that I had an easier time getting my sore body into the tall Pilot! I was definitely still in a lot of pain, but could not wait to be home with both of my kids together-- I missed my Annie soooo much!
1 comment:
He is a beautiful boy! I hope you are all doing well at home!
Post a Comment