Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Still more nesting...




Yes, the nesting continues... As Jenny pointed out- I enjoy nesting all the time, so being pregnant just adds an excuse to my love for cleaning, organizing, and decorating. Ha ha! Well, my Dad came over for a visit one day, and since he enjoys staying busy and doing, doing, doing, he asked if there was a job for him... um, yeah!! I had him paint our bedroom!!! We had two cans of no VOC paint just waiting for walls and someone who wanted a project!! After he painted it, we set up the baby space in our room. Annie and I put together the bassinet so that the baby can stay in our room for at least the first few months to make night nursing a bit easier. Then we painted the diaper changing station to match the walls and got a coordinating pad cover and basket for the diapers. And, as long as I was nesting, I decided to wash all of the newborn and 0-3 month baby clothes and put some of it in the top two drawers of the dresser to have some things handy in the room. The bottom picture is of the curtains (a gift from my Mom!) that I hemmed to fit the bathroom windows-- this is to block some of the glorious morning sun that sprays through the master bath and into the bedroom. If the baby ever lets me sleep in (like his big sister does every day!) then we can actually sleep because it won't be so bright!!

No comments: