







Our little baby turned 2 months on January 14th. He is getting stronger, more social, and way chubbier! At his 8 week appointment he weighed a whopping 12 pounds 8 ounces! That is a 5 1/2 pound gain since birth! Nice job, buddy. He also grew taller (longer?), measuring 23 1/2 inches long at the appointment. We fall more and more in love with him each day. He is mellow, sweet, and loves to chuckle. And he really just keeps getting cuter and cuter-- don't you think?
2 comments:
Where did you get those adorable onesies? I would like to find some for my little man for when he's born and further.
Ezra looks and sounds perfect in every way! Good for you for purposing to enjoy and savour this special time in life. Your observation that the things that make you smile (and you'll remember most) are also the things that drive you bonkers is a great point. I can relate completely! Keep the posts coming, I really enjoy following your family this way!
Post a Comment