



A part of this goal is for me to do a mini-post every week or so on the little things that I am loving and enjoying about my kids. As I was reflecting on some of the many things I could blog on this topic I realized that a lot of the little things that make me smile are the things that annoy me in the moment. For example, Annie has this routine lately where she gets herself dressed in the morning, then changes into pajamas for naptime, then into a new outfit after her nap, and (you guessed it) into new jammies for bedtime. I have tried to politely ask, then demand, and even beg for her to use the same jammies and the same outfit for the day, because she is doubling the amount of laundry in her hamper. But, her routine continues and I smile each time I dump her little basket into the washer and think about her desire to choose another set to wear. It's little things like this that I will remember and miss when she is grown. So I want to take the time to enjoy those little things right now.
My first entry of 'Little Things I Love' about Annie and Ezra is about their adorable features. They are some good lookin' babies!
1. I love Annie's eyes. They are deep and passionate and entrancing. And they are framed by the most gorgeous, long eyelashes. She is so beautiful.
2. I love Ezra's huge cheeks! Annie had the same cheeks when she was a baby, but I think he got them even sooner than she did. They are so soft and kissable. I want to smooch them 100 times a day. (I'm pretty sure I do that, too).
3. I love Annie's little buns. She will probably look back at this and be like, 'what the heck, Mom!?' but I can't help it. They are so super cute. She lost all her chunk and is a thin little thing now, but she still has her buns!
4. I love Ezra's chubby yummy thighs. Pretty much all of him is chubby yummy right now, but his thighs are impressive. One month ago he was sporting chicken legs, and now he's got some turkey legs! I like all the rolls, personally. Too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment